2013 is off to a great start! Last year it was very difficult to find Dallas lofts for rent because the occupancy rates were so high in Dallas. This month, we’re seeing a lot more availability come our way from the properties that were impossible to lease last year. This is great news for our clients! If you need help finding a place, we are here to help you sort through all the available listings.
This week our featured property is located in Victory Park near the American Airlines center. These restored historic lofts are hard to beat. Features include concrete floors, exposed brick, very dog friendly, community swimming pool, roof top deck, access to the Katy Trail (walking distance to the Ice House) and newly installed stainless appliances in every loft. The community has everything from split-level lofts with private decks to lofts with views of the AA Center.
We just received an email with all of their current availability info and wanted to share it with everyone.
- 692 SF $1150 per month – High ceilings and windows at the front and back make this space seem so much larger! Large storage space above the bathroom has a built in ladder. Stacking w/d included. This loft is in The Cooper’s Building.
- 841 SF $1300 Per month – Upper level Building A, very unusual space! Includes Stack w/d, storage over bath, freight elevator shaft makes a nice bedroom, dining room or office.
- 847 SF $1500 Per month – Split level in the Blending Shed, half bath down, full bath up, new stainless steel appliances, stacking w/d, deck in front and back.
- 871 SF $1300 per month – Split level in The Truck Garage, stacking w/d included
- 1483 SF $1930 per month – This one is in the basement, but sits at the corner so 4 windows let in the light. Still working on the upgrades, but when finished this one will have all new stainless steel appliances, new lighting and fans, new blinds, full size w/d connections, three bedrooms and one bath.